Wednesday, January 23, 2008

13 Extra Challenge For This Year

I got a tag from my new friend JK thank very much for this tag JK

1.Champion a child - target: my 2 kiddos
2.Encourage a co-worker - target: I don't work just stay home mommy
3.Read a a great book - target: The only book I'm reading right now is children's book for my kids.
4.Do something that frightens you - target: Ride in a boat with a 12foot wave.
5.Write a thank you note - target: To Carlota who helped me with my blogging skills.
6.Do something kind for a stranger - target: Anyone in need of help.
7.Wow a customer - target: Give them the best quality service.
8.Learn something new - how to do blogging thanks to carlota.
9.Let go of a resentment - target: I will
10.Do better work - target: strive to every day.
11.Be more passionate - target: for my husband promise i do hahahaa!
12.Speak truthfully - target: I'm always honest and truthful.
13.Stand for excellence - target: Yes i want to and I'll do my best.

I like to pass this to every one who likes it!!!!

No comments: