Sunday, August 1, 2010

alcohol rehab

Here is a website for those of you who need a drug rehab, drug treatment or alcohol rehab and alcohol treatment. This is a place for you to recover and get back to your normal life. The alcohol treatment center is a right place to go when you need help on your alcohol problems. Their counselors will work with you and help you on how to get out on your addiction problem.

Anyway I am glad that hubby and I don't drink any alcoholic drinks. We are strictly soda and water only lol. I hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday. We had fun fishing we caught red fish and the fillet was really good and thick. We are having a fish tomorrow for dinner.

Right now we are having a movie night. I have to get off here and concentrate on watching the movie with my family.

No comments: