Thursday, October 21, 2010

Early Today

We got to the school a little early today. I woke the kids up a little early because we have to pick up my friend's son. I have to make some egg roll today for the party on Saturday. We have to attend on the annual Halloween party of the momslikeme. I can make the egg roll ahead of time and just freeze it. My Daughter is so excited to wear her costume. I told her to just wear the dress that she had couple years ago. It's a princess dress with fiber optic.

Anyway do you need a cabling installation? If you do visit mason247.com. They can help you make your project to be a successful one. They can also do a fiber optic installation, electrical contractor and more. So, if you need help just check out their website and learn more about the service that they are offering to their costumers. You can also request a free consultation at their website and if you want to talk to a person they have the number in there too.

I am going to the kitchen in a few minutes to start making my egg roll. I want to watch my soap opera but, I can do that later. So happy that tomorrow is already Friday. The weekend is getting so close.

No comments: