Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What A Long Day

I have a very crazy day today and to top it all I am not feeling good. I volunteered to the school today. I am not feeling good but, I already promise the teacher that I am coming so I have to honor that promise. Last night I started to have a little cold sore on my upper lip and I hate it a lot. It bothers me so much I always have cold sore when the weather is so cold.

Then, when we got home today my daughter had a fever. I gave her medicine and now thank god she is feeling okay. Hubby still have the cough and colds I am hoping that he feels better soon. Now, is my time to relax and blog. I finished cleaning the kitchen and put the Christmas boxes in the garage. The kids are getting ready for bed. Soon I will have my quiet time here.

No comments: