Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DIY kids blanket for Christmas

Guest post written by Christa Daye

We have this one really comfy looking blanket that's so soft in our living room on our coach and the two kids are always fighting over it because they like to cover up with it. Well, I encourage them to be nice and to just share and snuggle up together, but that just won't work with a 5 and 7 year old.

I thought about getting them each a blanket that's just like it, so I went online to try and find some more. But the thing was that I couldn't find them. While I was online doing that, I came across some info about satellite internet packages and after I read some more info, I ordered one of them for our home service.

I just decided to give them each a DIY kids blanket that has different patterns on them so that they can tell them apart and it won't be a problem to figure out whose is whose. I just hope that they won't fight over wanting the other one's blanket.

No comments: