Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Video Converter

Are you looking for video converter for mac or dvd ripper for mac? If you do, you can visit mp4converter.net. They can help you with that! You will find other interesting stuff on their website also. So, check them out today and see if you will find that video converter that you are looking for.

While on their website you can also check out their ipad video converter. This is a great place for my friend to visit. She's been looking for ipad video converter. I am going to email her this website later. Anyway, Christmas is just around the corner, this would be a great idea for a gift.

Anyhow, I have over an hour to take a little nap before going to work. I am thinking, do I have to take a nap or do some laundry??? I have to choose laundry so it won't pile up on me again. I have to go and do that before I start snoring in here:)...

No comments: