Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Announcing the lineups

Guest post written by Rick Hamilton

When I was a little boy and said that I wanted to be a sports announcer, I’m sure that the adults around me thought that it was one of those outlandish career goals that little kids want and then realize that they’re nearly impossible to achieve a few years later on.

But I was luckier than most and actually followed through with my dreams. Now I’m an announcer for minor league softball and have made a lot of other sports announcer friends around the country.

I noticed a few months ago that I was having a harder time hearing during games, even with my headphones on. I went to miracle ear ATLANTA after I had heard from another announcer that he had bought some hearing aids Jackson and his friend had got some hearing aides GREENVILLE. I had considered getting them before but I was afraid that they would interfere with my work.

It ends up that they are compatible with the headphones I have to wear at work and I’m even more excited about my job and on top of my game.

No comments: