Saturday, September 18, 2010

Benches and More

After working at the front yard the other day I thought of buying a stone benches. It would be so nice and perfect to have in the garden. I saw a garden benches at stonebenches.com and I saw a couple of stone garden benches that is so nice. Now that the fall is getting closer it is nice to sit outside every afternoon. Kids like to play with their bikes in the front yard and it would be nice if we have at least a couple of stone benches to sit on.

Also in their website they carry a memorial benches and plenty more of other stuff to choose. Anyway hubby took us out to dinner last night and the food was really good. We are planning to come back again on that restaurant soon. I will be sharing the pictures that I had taken in my next post.

No comments: