Monday, September 13, 2010

Daughter's Room Is Clean

I finally clean the room of my daughter today. Now I am happy to see the room clean and organize. I hope that she will keep it clean this time. She like to make a mess for mommy to clean lol. Now all I have left to do is the laundry, I don't have time for that tonight so I have to do it tomorrow afternoon.

My son's teacher ask me to come over tomorrow to help her. Of course my son is so happy about it because mommy will be with him tomorrow. I am pretty sure that tomorrow will be a no crying day for him. He even ask me if I can go and help the teacher everyday.

I will have a very busy day tomorrow so I need a good night sleep tonight. Have a great night everyone! I have to get off here and wash the dishes in the sink. I don't want to come home tomorrow with a sink full of dirty dishes. So I am getting up and will start cleaning.

No comments: