Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wonderful Dinner

It was a very nice night for the whole family. After going shopping hubby took us out to dinner. We went to California pizza kitchen their foods are so yummy. Kids was so happy with their pizza. After we had our dinner we went to Justice because my daughter want to go and get something there. She got a pair of clothes and some little girly things.

Anyway our weekend is so awesome so far tomorrow is another day to enjoy. Then after that back to a busy schedule again. I will be helping at my son's classroom on Monday again. Then by Tuesday It's another big day daughter is having a field trip. Plus on the top of that I have so much work here at home that it has been piling up on me. I am one busy mommy.:)




I had the greek pizza with grilled chicken in a whole grain crust yummy!


No comments: