Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nice Big Wave

My kids was so happy today playing in the beach. My son keep on screaming "this is the best day ever". He is so happy because we let him ride around the wave. I have to be right next to him so the wave won't bring him out to the deeper water. Then My daughter joined us after just watching around. She is always afraid to go on the water, but today she was jumping on the wave with me. It was so hot but the water temperature was really nice.

Anyway if you are looking for commercial mailboxes or community mailboxes visit approvedclustermailboxes.com. They carry a lot of different color and design. So if you are looking for CBU mailboxes, apartment mailboxes just check out their website. They are offering a free shipping right now, plus 16% to 20%off on their cluster mailboxes. Take advantage of this deal today and save some money.

I am going to bed early tonight the beach outing makes me so tired. I don't know why I feel so tired after a day at the beach. So tonight I will be in the bed a little early. I don't know what we are doing to do tomorrow. Have a great night everyone!

No comments: