Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good Vegas eats

Guest post written by Harry Miller

I've been to Vegas lots of times and settled on the all you can eat buffets because I'm starving and think I'm saving more money that way. But this time when I'm going I did a little more research and have come up with some great new places to try to go and get some food.

I was watching Anthony Bourdain's show on the Travel Channel and saw where he went and ate at all these great Las Vegas restaurants. I took note of them and decided to try out a few. I called a made reservations for some of them, just in case. I figured that if they were that good then they're probably hard to get into without reservations.

But when I was preparing for that, I also decided to look at hearing aid cost and get one so that I can enjoy my trip more this time.

My hearing has kind of been a big problem here lately so I wanted to be able to enjoy more trip more than be all worried about it.

No comments: