Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Favorite Show About Fashion

Guest written by our friend Mason Abbott

At the end of a long day, I have a routine, make some late dinner, and curl up in front of my Cannon Satellite tv to watch my favorite shows. In this state it may not be clear that I am very much into fashion because the pj's are definitely on a this point, but believe it or not, I am. My favorite show about fashion is most definitely the Rachel Zoe Project. Rachel Zoe is one of the best celebrity stylists in the industry and having the opportunity to watch her in action is something everyone should take note of. Why not enjoy free lessons in fashion and style for someone who gets paid millions by celebrities to do the same? She leads such a glamorous life watching her takes me to an entirely different world, a world where Channel is an option not a luxury and fashion week is just part of the hustle. The ideas she has and the ways she pairs so many different items together that I would never think of makes me look at my ( low budget) wardrobe with a totally different insight. Although Rachel Zoe's lifestyle seems so out of reach and unattainable to the average Joe, or Jane in my case, watching her show, The Rachel Zoe Project, makes me feel just a little closer to couture.

No comments: