Friday, September 3, 2010

Kids Had Fun

The kids had a lot of fun today. After I pick them up from school we went to my friends house and they play with their friends. I went to the school today on lunch time my son was so unhappy again. When he woke up this morning he doesn't want to go to school. I talk to him and told him that I will be there when it's lunch time. So he was okay with that plus I promise him that I am going to bring him a happy meal for his lunch.

Anyway I arrived at the school a little early so while waiting I was reading on the bulletin boards. Most of the stuff that they have in the school bulletin boards are stuff from last year. I also check the bulletin board near the cafeteria but it's the same old stuff from last year. I was glad that the class of my son come to lunch on time. He was so happy to see mommy standing on the corner.

Hubby and I feel so bad this morning because he was crying really bad. Hubby said we are babying him too much lol. Anyway he is happy now because tomorrow is no school and also it is a 3 day weekend.

No comments: