Friday, September 28, 2007

I got nothing to do today so I decided to take a picture of myself on my webcam. now you can see the new picture of angel..Lol, Right now i'm trying to plan what we gonna do for the weekend because we can't go fishing and we can't go on the beach because there is a red tide right now here in Jacksonville, So we have to find something else to do for the kids or maybe just stay home and watch movies. will I need to get ready to pick up my daughter to school Have a good weekend everyone...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag back Elds....musta na dito?

Carlota said...

wow- long hair man diay ka. ako bag-o langko paputol hehehe ... nice pics Angel

Anna said...

Ka gwapa gyud sa babae, your looks so pretty. very nice pictures angel.

kookie said...

ka cute baya d ay nya oi wink.