Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Clean Up

Hello everyone how you all doing today? For me here I'm still picking up toys all over the house. I'm sure when my daughter gets home later they will going to destroy it again. I guess that's mommy's job to keep picking up all the kids mess.

I also have to run to the store soon to pick up some banana and garbage bag because I'm out. Thank you all for dropping by here all the time. I need to get up now to make something to eat for lunch, my little boy is already complaining because his hungry.

3 comments:

Lily said...

Hi Angel,

Aloha and good day! passing by here wishing you a beautiful and lovely week.

Asus ana gyud sab akong balay daghan kalat puro mga dulaan. pero dah inig ka gabii na nako puluton lols. bitaw naanad na noon ko kadugayan.

O sige Angel ni hapit lang nimo dinhe naka bloghopping karong adlawa.

tc always.

Anonymous said...

Hellod ay angel, I knwo teh feeling jud ani. kabalo ka? kagabii alas 11:30 nidalikyat kos grocery kay wa nakoy toilet paper hahahha. ug kuha pod ko steak kay giluto nako ganiha paras pamahaw sa mga bata. karon taud taud limpyo to da max na pod.. hahay

Joro Livelihood said...

Musta, Just to say hello, pls vote for me for 2008 Pinoy Expats by clicking the next word link,Ronel Livelihood, check boxes no. 19, Joro Livelihood and no.5, Euroangel. Thanks.
Ronel Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad