Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Father and Son in a Spiderman's mask



My son found this spiderman mask in the box while I'm putting the Christmas Decorations away. He then ask his dad to put one on also so mommy can take a picture and the picture in the top is the result hehehe! My boy like the picture of him and his dad. I would like to say thank you to all my visitors here and also to all EC card dropper. I will be doing my dropping tonight so expect me to be in your blog. Have a wonderful night everyone!

6 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

Hahahaha ka cute. It is always nice to see father and son bonding together, isn't it? Look so cute gyud sila duha Gel!

Anonymous said...

ni join unta ka gel aron naa sila leading lady. that is so cute though.

ty for visiting my blog. by the way macabalan amo sa cdo, perti sd ang baha, baka,kabayo,iro naanod dw sa baha naabot macabalan.asa inyo?

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

hi gel, sorry for the late reply, pittsburgh ko dri state, maypa inyo dili tugnaw.

anyway, got an award for you grab it http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2009/01/got-fabulous-award.html

have a nice day, godbless

Rita T. said...

That's cute. Like father, like son?

Emzkie said...

that is so cute!.. wala na insakto ang mask sa daddy. hehehe