Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Planning For Easter



I already start planning what we do on Easter this coming Sunday. My kids are so excited and hoping they have a nice toys and lots of candies and chocolate this year. Hubby already clean the backyard for Sunday, So we should be ready by then. The picture you see in the top is the picture of my kids last year's Easter.

Anyway I apologize to all my friends and visitors here online for not making any update here for awhile. But anyhow here I am still kicking just so busy with my offline life. I thank you all for keep on visiting me here and have a wonderful day everyone! Gotta go I have to feed the kids so we don't get late to go to school today.

4 comments:

shydub said...

Ka cute sa imu mga anak gel, maayo paka ready na for easter egg hunt. Busy nka panago sa mga itlog dha rn. have a happy easter in advance.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, ang cute ng mga anak mo ^_^ ..can't wait to see the easter egg hunt pics for this year. have a blessed weekend and happy easter too. ^_^

Amy said...

Hi angel, happy easter to you & family!

marites said...

they look so cute!! btw, got a tag for you here