Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Single Mom

Thanks for the post, Arthur Lawrence

Being a single mom has been challenging to say the least but it’s fun for me to get to make all the decisions for our little family. When I was tired of the New Jersey weather I packed up my little girl and all our stuff and I moved us down here to Florida– how’s that for being able to think on the fly? I found a cute little house only a few miles from the beach and I spent a lot of time looking into Florida adt home security and good babysitters and all that to make this place feel more at home. I love being a mom and my daughter is just the light of my life but it really is a big responsibility working full time and taking care of a child. I don’t know how people do this AND have time to carry on a relationship but I’m thinking about trying online dating as a way to meet some single dads. Who knows, maybe I will!

No comments: