Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Win

I was so happy today because I win a $50 gift card for the HoneyBaked Ham. Last night hubby and I watch a local news and they say go to momslikeme online and enter to win for a $50 honey baked ham. so last night I join and I start chatting then tonight I receive an email that I won for the day 1 of the contest. So tomorrow we are going to the First Coast News Studios to pick up my prize.

This is great i don't need to spend money to buy a ham for Christmas. I need to cook because my father in-law is coming. Anyway Thank you all for stopping by here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations! that is a great gift for this xmas

The World Of Joro said...

Congrats day.

Just to say HELLO and Merry Christmas to all oy you

! I need your help. Pls vote for me by clicking this link Joro Livelihood,locate TOP PINOY EXPATS 2008,which is located in the sidebar and then, check the boxes no. 19, Joro Livelihood and no. 5, Euroangel, then, press submit. Thanks.
Ronel Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad
Baconchezjoro Multiply

desperateblogger said...

hi! here's wishing all in my blog roll a safe, prosperous and a happy new year.

Manna From Heaven
Pinay Mom Blogs... and Life goes on