Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kids Having Fun

My kids really have the fun making their gingerbread house last week. The boy is so funny because he keeps on eating the candies and then my daughter was getting mad of her brother. She keeps on telling him can you just help me doing this and stop eating the candies. Hehehehe! Anyway they got their gingerbread house done. Before that I want to put it in the garbage because most of the gingerbread like the roof and the wall were all broken. But I help them fix it we put icing on it and after we dry it, it was okay. Here is the picture of my kids and their gingerbread house.

My son is eating the left over icing

1 comment:

Lily said...

Wow! I wish naa sab dinha ingon ana aron malingaw ako DD hehehe. ka cute na lang sa mga kiddos nimo Dae Angel.

Wishing you a happy new year! and more blessings!