Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello Friends

Sorry if you didn't see much update here lately I been busy with my sick kids here. Anyway I have a little time tonight by myself that's why I'm here typing some update. My daughter is home today because she is sick the teacher send her home yesterday afternoon because of her fever. I bring her to see her doctor today and now she is taking her medication I hope she feel better soon.

About her party last weekend it was wonderful she really had fun with her friends playing around and eating. Anyway I will put a couple of picture here and I will add some more later on.



1 comment:

Joro Livelihood said...

musta day, nice photos.

Pls update my links. Thanks.

Just to say hi, www.rolandmarcial.com www.rollynonoy.blogspot.com www.rollymarcial.co.uk www.baconchezjoro.com www.baconjojo.blogspot.com