Saturday, June 13, 2009

Enjoying The Summer Sun

My kids are really enjoying the pool everyday, when I say lets go swimming they don't say no to that. I am also enjoying to be with them in the swimming pool. My son is so excited for his little birthday party tomorrow at the pool he invited few of his friends to come over and celebrate with him.

I am so sleepy right now I did not have any sleep last night due to the kids noise. My daughter's BFF is here with us and last night they were so noisy watching movie til 1:30am. I couldn't sleep knowing that they are still awake. so I went in there turn the TV off and tell the 3 of them including my son to go to sleep. But they keep on talking until 3am and get up at 7am my gosh this kids it seems like they can go 24 hours no sleep. So tonight I tell them that they need to go to sleep early if they want to swim in the pool, they said okay. So will see what happen tonight hehehehe!

No comments: