Thursday, July 7, 2011

Still Playing

I am still playing Dress up Games with my daughter once in awhile. It is fun to play with her it's like our bonding time together. She still have her barbies and sometime we played on that so we can have a break from the computer. But, most of the time we play a free online games. There are so many nice games online now that you can play for free.

We can't afford to buy GAMES all the time so we play a free online games. Like at fupa.com they have plenty of games for kids even a kindergarten games. There are a bunch of games to choose from. So, if you are into games check this place out you will happy to see all the games they have. I just finish playing with my daughter so now I need to be here and trying to make some updates on my blog.

No comments: