Saturday, August 20, 2011

He Wants It!

My son is been playing with hubby's Telescope and he doesn't want to give it back to his dad now. So, now hubby is looking for a telescopes for sale. My son really wants that telescope so, now he got it. His been playing with it for days now even we're in the car he uses it. Today when we are at the store our son saw a piano now he wants us to buy that too lol... We will get it but not now maybe on Christmas or next year.

Right now hubby is actually browsing around on different types of telescopes online. I have no idea if he decide which one he wants to buy. I guess I will find out later. Anyway one more day and the kids are back to school. They are both excited about school now and I am happy for that. We are going to face this school year with the positive attitude!

No comments: