Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Need Spice Racks

I cleaned the kitchen today so I don't need to do it tomorrow. I noticed that I have so much spices and I need some spice racks. I already have one spice rack and I just realized today that I need more than one. I would like to have one wall spice rack to save some space in the counter and cabinet. I have too much spices in one cabinet and most of the time it's hard to find the one I am looking for.

I really need to get that kitchen spice racks to make my cooking time a lot easier. It is nice to find the spices that you need without digging. I hate it when I am trying to reach on something and the one in front start dropping on my face lol. And sometimes I'll be spending a lot of time rearranging everything. That is why I really need to organize it. I am going to be working on it this week ad see what I can do first.

No comments: