Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Tree Is Out

I got my Christmas tree out from the attic the other day. Hubby and I was cleaning up the attic and I decided to take the Christmas tree down already. The kids and I will be working on that tree this coming days. Whenever we have a free time we will try to put the Christmas tree up. Kids are excited to do that. We always put our Christmas tree up before thanksgiving day. So, it should be up before then.

Right now I am trying to clear the place where we going to put the tree. We basically have all the christmas decoration down and now it's all over the garage and the living room. Anyhow, I got hurt when we're cleaning the attic I scrape my back with the nail sticking out from the roof it was painful, but thank god I am okay. Good thing I did not punch it down my back.

No comments: