Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Baby Contest

Calling all Mommies with their cute kids, I found this site that is having a baby contest. This is our chance to show off our little ones to the whole wide world. The 2008 cutekid of the year contest is looking for all the cute baby’s and kids out there. This is another chance for me to enter my kids again. When my daughter was just 4 months old, I submitted her photo to a baby contest and she was one of the finalist but I didn't take advantage of that chance. I was so busy at that time and totally ignored the letter that I received. But now I found another chance and this time I have 2 kids to show the world.

I love this place they have lots of prizes. For the grand prize they are offering25,000 dollars toward a college tuition and more, and they also have monthly prizes such as $500 US savings bond, $200 US savings bond, and a lot more. If you need to find out about all of the prizes you could win, visit thecutekid.com and you will find out all about it. It’s free and easy to join thecutekid.com. So if you are Interested in the Entertainment, Casting & Modeling Industry, this is your big chance. This is a fun place to store and share photos at the same time. Your baby will be exposed to national talent and casting agencies. You’ll get free gifts from cute kid sponsors. So what are you waiting for. Take that photo now and enter it to win lots of prizes. Their website is very easy to navigate and they have easy step by step instructions. Don’t worry, this place is very safe. Visit thecutekid.com today.

No comments: