Friday, January 11, 2008

Hate and Love tag...

Tag from Joy
1. I love to eat: Spicy foods
2. I hate to eat: Nothing.
3. I love to go: Fishing,Swimming and shopping hehehe!
4. I hate to go:Grocery Shopping.
5. I love it when: My hubby and kids gave me a lots of hugs and kisses.
6. I hate it when: I don't get enough sleep.hehehehe i can't think of anything
7. I love to see: My family in the philippines
8. I hate to see: Crazy Drivers in the road.
9. I love to hear: Music and my hubby and kids say I Love you mommy.
10. I hate to hear: Something that i don't like. hahahahaa
Thank You Joy for the tag.

1 comment:

Joy0z said...

Maayo na Angel..gam e sad og link na akoa name sa tag kadto link sa wordpress..kabalo kaman siguro unya gusto ka e tag sab uban nimo friends list arun ma traffic ang blog ba..galing daghan na kaayo pasa ani nga tagay..pero ok ra japun..Kopyaha lang ni sa imo post aron ma link nimo ba akoa Ozlife (Joy