Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Two Little angel when there little!

You know kids they grow up so past, I remember before when there just so tiny and your afraid to pick them up because you always have that feeling you might hurt them because there just so little and fragile, You always have to handle them with extra care. now my daughter is going to be 7years old next month and she act like she's 16 hehehehee oh! no my baby girl growing too past. And my little boy his big now too! he know how to play at nick Jr online he know all the games there. oh! my goodness I'm getting old bwahahahahahah!!!
This is my little girl before.

And this is my little boy before.

My Big Girl Now!!!

My Big boy now!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely pics dae angel :)
bloghop sa ko karon lol

Anonymous said...

thanks sa pag agi sa akong blog!

yeah, i wish they'll always be babies hehe cute man gud kung baby pa :)

Anonymous said...

süper 4 çocuk bravo

Emzkie said...

aw so cute!! ang gaganda ng mga kids mo angel, ang cute ng smile ng yung little boy.. very handsome. Nagdadalaga na ang iyong angel ha... naka make up pa siya. hehehhe