Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hello

Hello you guys I'm so tired right now after I drop my daughter off to school today I clean the house because my two creatures in the house made a big mess on their bedrooms my gosh I am tired picking up toys and garbage hahhaha but I'm stuck with it, Its a normal everyday life for a stay home mom. Good thing my dear son is not bothering me to much while I'm cleaning because his the kind of 3 years old boy that always want something to eat and so far his been good after he watch TV now his in the computer playing games. Oh! my very soon I have to go and pick up my little lady at school and I'm tired. I want to take a little rest but it is Impossible. Got a lots of things to do, I don't even have time to get on my trade mill to do some running since I'm really getting so fat and I hate it but can't stop eating what can I do I have a mouth to feed and a tummy that cry for food all the time. hahahahha!Anyway I better go and pick up my daughter my alarm clock is screaming on me now to pick her up. See you all later....

No comments: