Saturday, May 3, 2008

Printing

I love taking pictures of my kids and our day to day adventures. This way I can share it with our family, like my family in the Philippines there so far away from me. So I have to send pictures to them each month so they can see us even we are far away. I was printing some pictures today for my photo album and before I finish printing my cartridges went low and when that happen the picture is not as good when you have a full cartridges.

So since I can’t finish printing I go ahead and browse around online and found www.inkers.biz. And they carry a wide range of very affordable prices of Ink, inkjet cartridges, toner and toner cartridges. And of course all of this product comes with a 100% guaranteed against defect for one full year and even have a thirty day no questions asked return policy. Why going to buy those very expensive cartridges when you can get it for a much lower price and 100% guaranteed plus free ground shipping.

No comments: