Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Exercise

Okay here I am again trying to keep up my routine everyday. I am trying to do some exercise at least 30 to 45 minutes a day. Also I am trying hard to lose some more weight but it seems so impossible. It seems like I am stuck on the weight that I have now which is not bad. But, I wanted to lose at least 20 more pounds.

I guess I need to do my exercise to one hour a day or more to see a good result. But, I don't have that time I have other stuff to do. I think I might need a weight loss pills to help me lose faster.

I just need to look for the best weight loss pills out there. We have to see in a few weeks if there is still no changes on my weight then I need to find some other ways. I just don't want to go back on my old weight before. Now, I want my weight to go more down. I need to focus on what I am doing and if that doesn't work then, I need to find another solution.

No comments: