Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wanted: Faux fur vest

Guest post written by Anna Carter

I'm a vegetarian and don't wear leather or fur. But I am digging the look of faux fur vests so I decided that I would get one. I was a little afraid that people would see me wearing it and think that it's real fur, but anyone who knows me would know that's not the case. So I decided to just go for it and buy one anyway.

I did a lot of online browsing with my ISP to find the perfect vest and I actually found all kinds of vests that are made out of faux fur. But I guess also that it's just cheaper to just buy a faux fur vest instead of buying one with real fur, not that I would consider that though.

I got a black faux fur vest and I'm really loving it! It's so versatile really and I throw it on almost any outfit that I'm wearing that black won't completely clash with. Plus it is surprisingly warm too, which really counts when you go outside in weather like this.

No comments: