Thursday, October 27, 2011

Field Trip

My son has a field trip to the zoo today and for the first time I won't be able to go with him. So, hubby is the one who is chaperoning him to the zoo. It is a good father and son bonding time. I got their lunch pack and they just left a few minutes ago.

Due to my work schedule I won't be able to go to the field trips with the kids, but that is okay I see them at school everyday anyway:). Next month is my daughter's field trip to the zoo again. Anyway, I am glad that there is no school tomorrow. So, tonight we are going to the spooktacular at the zoo. Right when I get off at work gotta run home to get the kids ready in their costumes. The spooktacular start at 6pm, so I don't have much time to get ready. I'll try my best to get those two kids in their costumes.

No comments: