Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blog About Web Designing

I’m just kind of new on this blogging world, and I was so happy when my friend agrees to build me a blog free of charges. This is the blog she made me The Carlson Clan Adventure and I really love it the color and the design is fantastic. So lately I have been trying to learn more about making a blog and how to design it. But still I’m not very good at it. I was making a post for my blog when my daughter come to me and ask me if I can make her a princess blog heheheheee great now she want one too.

I start making a new blog which the template is free. I don’t know how to make it but its okay at least this blog is up and running right now. When I make this blog I encounter some problems good thing I have my friend to help me fix it. Now I have 3 blogs I just finish make the other one couple weeks ago. I want to do something on my new blog and I need to improve the look so I was browsing around today and found this place that offer a free web design blog its stylishdesign.com. You can come to their website and check it out.

No comments: