Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Celebrate Mom!


Mother’s day is almost here and I know everybody is thinking what kind of present we can give to our mother’s. I was looking around for a mothers day baskets and I found so many from fruit baskets to chocolates, and until now still can’t decide. I still have to buy cards this weekend so I can send it on Saturday. How about you are you still looking for a Mother’s day gift I have a place for you to checkout

It’s 1800flowers.com they carry beautiful baskets that are perfect for every mom! Premium orchard fresh fruit baskets, decadent gourmet snack towers, luxurious spa delights and more this will make her especial day more spectacular. So what are you waiting for visit it today so you will find the perfect gift for your mother this coming Mother’s Day. I love all their flower arrangement especially the roses. My daughter is funny she told me that she’s going to buy me a card and a flowers. She knows her mom love flowers so will see heheheheee! She also likes to write in the card and draw pictures on it. I love my girl she’s so sweet to her mommy. Thank god for giving me two beautiful babies.

No comments: