Friday, September 9, 2011

Fast Forward Academy

There is no age limit on getting your education. Even me I am planning to do it. Some of you might want to know more about the enrolled agent continuing education requirements. You can click on the link on this post, it will take you right to their website where you can find more information regarding this course.

For those of you who are interested on enrolled agent continuing education just visit their website. I have so many plans and I want to achieve them all. But I have to see which one I have to do first. Going back to school is really on my to do list. I don't know when but I will try to make it happen. For now I have to focus on my job and get everything squared away. For you out there who has the time and money, do it now. Here's another link If you still wondering what is ea cpe just click the link and read more about it on their website.

No comments: