Sunday, September 11, 2011

Last Time

Today is the last time for my family back home to see my dear niece Bea. I think right now they are in the church. I am so sad I couldn't even see her for the last time:(:(:(... This is a very tough time for the whole family and I am praying that god will give my brother and his wife strength to get back up again. I know it won't be easy and it will take time.

I am going to continue praying for my niece's soul and also for my brother and his wife. I can't imagine the pain that they are going through right now:(... Also my 7 year old nephew I am pretty sure that he is so heart broken about what happen to his sister... Very very sad and it's so hard to accept the she is gone. Lord god hold her in your hands and make her happy wherever she is now! Goodbye Baby Beatrice:(

No comments: