Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Need To Do It

I really want to find time to work on my other blogs. The other one I need to buy a domain for it. Then after that I have to look for a good web host. I am going to read on the article about web hosting news later. I want to have a good and dependable web host the one that doesn't give me headache:).. Here a place you can also check out if you are looking for a web host like me it's websitehosting.com. They have a lot of useful information on their website.

Plus check out the top ten web hosting for 2011. While in there browse through their Hosting FAQ for more info. I have one blog that I only have 3 or 4 post on it. I really need to get that blog working so I can add it to my other blogs. I want to make more, but I have to see if I'll be able to work on it without neglecting my other blogs.

No comments: