Sunday, February 24, 2008

Busy Weekend Again

All day yesterday we are out shopping hubby want to buy a tablet pc so off we go the store but we couldn't find one he like's. I said Lets go to the mall maybe they have some computer store in there, before we find a computer store we stop on this furniture store and see a lot of nice furniture and then hubby decided to buy a set of living room furniture Hahahahahaa I thought we're looking for a laptop we end it up buying a furnitures! I thought maybe he forgot about searching for pc but I was wrong after in the mall we continue looking and finally he found one that he like's, So he come home happy because he got his tablet pc. His been playing with it since last night hehehheeee I'm glad that his happy with it he deserve to have it because he work so hard for this family. I love my hubby so much he is such a wonderful husband and father to our kids I couldn't ask for more. Thank you all for visiting me here I really appreciate it. Take care all of you and happy Sunday!!!

No comments: