Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Leche Flan

So yummy indeed! I have been trying to make a leche flan (egg custard) like my friend ester because her egg custard is very yummy. Every time I make one it always breaks apart I like the one that is a little firm. So I txt her and ask her for the recipe and she give it to me. She said she will give me the recipe because I' far away from her now she's in Orlando Florida and I move in Jacksonville. So I try to make it last night and I'm so happy with the result. I'm not bragging but it really tastes so good.... Here's the picture:

2 comments:

Princess Adams said...

it looks yummy, elds. makatulo na pud laway, hehehe.

twinks said...

ngayo ko beh.. oi hawod pud ko himo ana bah.. ako ra gud makahurot! lol! :] sis got an award 4u sa akong blog.. mwah!