Friday, February 1, 2008

Hello , Hello, Hello

Isn't she so cute I can't believe that tomorrow my daughter turn 7.

Another busy day for me today I have to get up so early because hubby go to work so early and besides that I have to get my kids ready very early because we have to pick up the cake that we order for my daughter. She has to bring the cake to school today for their fun Friday. And she was so happy she like the decoration on the cake it was her favorite Barbie the island princess. I was so mad at myself I forgot to bring my camera I don't even have a picture for it. But anyway next time I have to remember to grab the camera what a day right now I'm here trying to catch up with my house works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your baby is cute. I like her eyes. By the way, do you want to exchange links with me? Check out my blog and see if you are interested. See you there. Just drop your comment (wink)

My Sassy Mind

twinks said...

kacute man ana ni baby nimo girl oi, liwat mama?..as in..hehehe.. ang pacifier bow!