Thursday, February 14, 2008

Good Morning

Me and my boy!

I'm still so tired I can't get a good night sleep last night. Now I have to get out of bed to prepare my daughter's stuff for school she so excited she want to wear a red shirt today for their Valentines Day party at school,Ohhh! my I'm so tired I want to stay in bed late but I can't I have to much things to do today I have to stop on the store on the way back from school to get hubby a present. Okay guys I have to wake up my little girl now,Have a good day everyone!!!

1 comment:

Lily said...

Hi Angel thanks for the tag and for the visit,belated happy hearts day to you too. great photos of u and ur cutify son. excited gyud imng chicks sa valetines ha.someday naa na gyud ka dalaga Dae Angel. o sige ha bloghop sa ko karon work pa ko ugma always week-end part time nako. tc and enjoy sab sa inyong weekends with ur family.