Thursday, February 21, 2008

Raining

Today is raining here in Jacksonville and the traffic is really bad, when I pick up my daughter at school I stop by at my friend’s house. My friend Agnes is so nice I like stopping in here house once in awhile so here kids and my kids can play. When there playing me and Agnes just talk and talk, until my phone ring and it was hubby asking we're we are. I said I'm giving you a 1hour quiet time heheheheee! After 2 hours we decided to go home already and when we get to Atlantic blvd the traffic was bad. Now I’m cooking dinner and doing blogging hehehehehe... I'll be back later guys I have to check the food before I burn it...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't like rainy days...i hate taking an umbrella..lazy me..hehehe..

allinkorea

StaLira said...

gai ko food gel..hehe