Friday, February 8, 2008

Good Night

I'm so tired today just driving all over the place first in the morning I have to attend for my daughter's award ceremony and got home from there. Then hubby called because he want's to have lunch with me in downtown Jacksonville so I have to drive to meet him there, after that it's time to pick up my daughter to school and when we're finally home hubby want to go to the boat cuz he wants to fix something on the trailer. But then he didn't got it fix so we have to drive back to go to boaters world to buy the parts,By the time we got done at the store it was late already so the next stop is to get something for dinner don't have time to cook dinner so he stop and get some take out. And now it is time for bed! Good night everyone....

2 comments:

Anna said...

Agoy murag sleepy gyud kaayo si baby boy ba. Musta naman ka dinha angel? Agi agi lang ko dinhi mintras naa ko time hahahahhaha...
An Award Is Waiting For You:
Scattered Thoughts Of Mine

StaLira said...

ka-cute sab ni baby oi...ako na lng ang unlan..hehe..manguha pa jud