Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dinner Time

Okay Here's what’s for dinner tonight pork with potatoes with a yummy sauce I don't really have any name for it. Two dish for dinner the other one is the shrimp. Hubby love all of this I like to cook dinner for him since he work so hard all day long, and don't even have time to eat breakfast. So I always make sure that he comes home with a good dinner. Hubby is not very picky regarding food just don't feed him bitter melon heheheheee! How about you guys what you have for dinner tonight? I'll be back later I need to work with my daughter on her home work....

5 comments:

kookie said...

kalami thats all i got to say yummmmm

Emzkie said...

wow! maau diay ka mu imbento ug luto Angel. maau pa ka. hehehe... ako pud. lol. pwede add ang akong domain diri? gi add na tika. kini na link http://www.jazanotherday.com
tnx!

Lalaine said...

gilaway ko sa shrimps da!

Euroangel said...

lamia uy..panghatag diha dae angel..hahaha...ayo2 diha

twinks said...

kalami oi.. ang akoa pa jud paborito na shrimp.. hahay.. :]