Monday, March 3, 2008

Affordable Life Insurance

Are you one of so many people who can’t afford to get life insurance?
We know how important life insurance is for our family and it’s very good to know that if we have life insurance we feel more secure for the future. This is for the people who don’t want to pay a lot and still get the life insurance that they need. I found low cost life insurance.


When I was browsing today I came across this website that offers very affordable life insurance for the whole family. Their monthly rates are very low, as little as $3.27 for an adult and $2.43 per child. I think this is great for all the people who don’t want to spend a lot of money for life insurance. If you visit their site now you will find that for your $1 you can buy a $50,000 life insurance policy. So check out onedollarglobeinsurance.com now and apply for your Low cost life insurance today.

2 comments:

desperateblogger said...

how i wish we have that kind of low insurance premium in the Phillipines. Pardon my ignorance but what is Bisdak?

Anonymous said...

I am working in Canadian insurance company and I keep saying that market is always ready to create affordable products for anybody, it's just important not to create government obstacles. If you want insurance, ask for it, sooner or later somebody will react!