Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Eating Time

I don't know what to cook for dinner tonight, so I go through my freezer and found a sausage and shrimp. So i decided to cook it together it's easy and no stress of thinking how to cook it hehehehee! My son like shrimp and sausage so is my girl this way i don't need to cook any especial dish for the kids. My daughter have one request she want me to make some mash potatoes no problem my girl. okay guys I have to take care of the kiddos I'll be back later thanks for all the visits!!!

2 comments:

Fella said...

hi mommy gel, salamat sa paglili sa akong payag nga mingaw hehe. wow mommy gel kalami ana imo putahi oy. naglaway ko dah.
sige mommy gel agil lang ko have a wonderful night.kisses to ur kiddos ingatz and God bless.

aL|e said...

waaaaaaa.... looks so yummy! makalaway jud! hehehe