Monday, March 31, 2008

Help Others

For people who want to help others by donating something to a charity can make a big impact on other people’s life. Today I found a site that needs your donations, if you have a used boat or yacht that you don’t use it anymore. You can donate it to boatangel.org to help make the world a better place of those who less fortunate people.

Boatangel.org already help a lot of cities from their charity work, if you have a boat and want to donate it you can also chose a charity that you want to help or just donate it to them and they pick it up. If I have a boat today that I don’t use anymore I will Donate My Boat to this charity so I can help others. For you out there who wants to help visit boatangel.org today so you can start helping others and feel good about yourself knowing that the donation you give can make a big different.

No comments: